“Kick up your heels with a new ATV”
September 1–30, 2020
This contest is organized and held by Regence Footwear (STC; hereinafter “Regence Footwear”). Contest runs from September 1, 2020. until the closing date and time of 11:59 p.m. (Eastern time) on September 30, 2020.
Only customers who have purchased an STC product and satisfy the eligibility requirements contained in these rules will be eligible for the drawing of the grand prize.
There is one grand prize available, consisting of a Polaris all-terrain vehicle (ATV; approximate value of $10,000). All applicable taxes are included.
This contest is open to all legal residents of Canada with a valid Canadian driver’s licence who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry into the contest.
The contest is not open to employees, representatives or agents of Regence Footwear (the “Contest Sponsors”) or persons with whom they reside, nor to its parent companies, affiliates, distributors, prize suppliers or marketing or advertising agencies (collectively, the “Contest Parties”).
HOW TO ENTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
To enter the contest without purchasing an eligible STC product, entrants must submit a 300 word handwritten letter to Regence Footwear (STC) explaining which STC product they would like to own for work purposes and why. The letter must be sent by mail to: “KICK UP YOUR HEELS WITH A NEW ATV” Contest, Regence Footwear, 655 De L’Argon Street, Québec, Quebec G2N 2G7. Limit of one entry per person for the entire contest period.
ENTRY WITH PURCHASE
- Purchase an STC product from an eligible physical or online retailer during the contest period.
- Fill out the required fields in the registration form at stcfootwear.com/contest.
- To complete the registration, you must scan or take a photo of your proof of purchase for the STC product, and submit it with the entry form by uploading the photo or scan and confirming that you have read and agree to abide by the contest rules.
- Click “Send.” Once your registration is complete, you are entered in the draw.
Note: Before you click “Send,” you can get an extra chance to win by signing up to receive electronic communications from Regence Footwear (STC). Simply confirm that you are interested in receiving these communications.
If you purchase another eligible STC product during the contest period with another proof of purchase, complete the registration process again for another chance to win.
To be eligible, your entry must be received during the contest period. All eligible entries received during the contest period will be entered into the prize draw.
Limit of one entry per person per email address for the entire contest period, except for persons who purchase another eligible STC product and recomplete registration with a separate proof of purchase and/or persons who sign up to receive electronic communications from Regence Footwear (STC) before completing their online registration.
All entries are subject to verification. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor) to participate in the contest. Failure to provide such proof within the prescribed time may result in disqualification. The sole determinant of the time of receipt of eligible entries in the contest will be the contest computer servers.
RANDOM PRIZE DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION
The prize winner will be selected from among all eligible entries through one (1) electronic draw at the offices of Triomphe marketing et communication (the contest organizer), located at 360 Franquet Street, Suite 200, Québec, Quebec G1P 4N3, at 3 p.m. (Eastern time) on October 14, 2020.
The odds of winning depend on the number of valid online entries submitted by persons who have purchased an eligible STC product and the number of subscriptions to the STC newsletter during the contest period. Purchases must be made and registration must be submitted between September 1, 2020, and the closing date and time of 11:59 p.m. (Eastern time) on September 30, 2020.
- A contest entrant is defined as someone whose name appears on the entry in the online form.
- If the receipt for an online purchase is issued in the name of a corporate body, a mathematical skill-testing question will be submitted to the person whose name appears on the receipt for the online purchase as the representative of the corporate body, or to any other designated representative thereof, and the prize will be awarded in the name of the corporate body indicated on the receipt for the online purchase.
- To claim the prize, the winner must meet the eligibility conditions in these contest rules, and:
- be reached by phone within ten (10) business days of the draw;
- correctly answer a time limited, mathematical skill-testing question over the phone;
- accept the prize as awarded;;
- consent to the use of their name, place of residence, photograph and voice in any contest-related advertising, without compensation; and
- sign a declaration and release of liability form under the conditions set by Regence Footwear and return it within ten (10) days of receipt
- The prize will be awarded to the winner by a local distributor. The winner will have ten (10) days to collect the prize from said distributor or make suitable arrangements with the distributor to collect the prize.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred to another person or the winner’s successors or heirs.
- Regence Footwear cannot be held liable if the ATV is lost or stolen.
- By entering this contest, each entrant fully and unconditionally accepts and agrees to these contest rules and all decisions of Regence Footwear..
- All entries become the property of Regence Footwear, which cannot be held liable for any lost, incomplete, misdirected or late entries. The decisions of Regence Footwear with respect to all aspects of the contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal, including, but not limited to, any decisions regarding the eligibility/disqualification of entries.
- Regence Footwear reserves the right, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) in Quebec, to withdraw or amend this contest in any way, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this contest as contemplated by these rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Regence Footwear reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. Regence Footwear, with the consent of the Régie, reserves the right to cancel or suspend this contest, or to amend these rules, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of any accident or printing, administrative or other error of any kind.
- The contest organizers cannot be held liable for any technical malfunction or other problems relating to any telephone networks or lines, online computer systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software or for the failure of any entry in the contest to be received by the contest entities for any reason, including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination of the above. Furthermore, the contest organizers will not be liable for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer resulting from participating or downloading any material in the contest.
- This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. For Quebec residents: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in Quebec for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux in Quebec only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- By entering this contest, all entrants release and hold harmless Regence Footwear from and against any liability and any damage that may result from said entry or from the acceptance or use of the prize if a person is declared the winner.
- The contest organizers and the persons on behalf of whom this contest is held will accept no liability whatsoever in any event where their inability to act is the result of an event or circumstance that is beyond their control, or of a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute in the establishments or firms whose services are used to hold this contest.
- No communication or correspondence related to this contest will be exchanged with entrants except as provided for in these contest rules or at the contest organizers’ initiative.
- A French version of these rules is available at fr.stcfootwear.com/concours. In the event of a discrepancy between the English and French versions of these rules, the French version will prevail.